Full Management Service for just £39.50 pcm
- Rental collections
- Transferral of rents within 3 working days
- Managing all rent payment issues
- Dealing with all tenant communications
- Managing all maintenance issues
- 24hr Emergency Maintenance Service
- Maintaining all Compliance Certificates; CP12 (Gas), Electrical Certificates (EICR), EPC etc
- Complete all paperwork to attend court in the event of an eviction being required (excluding court fees & (Statutory Declaration £25.00)
- Free Tenancy Renewal
Tenant Find Service
- Full Detailed Description
- Full Marketing: Rightmove, Zoopla, On the Market, Boomin, Prime Location, Newspaper, Billboards, Company HR Departments & Local Radio
- Accompanied Viewings
- Twice Weekly Landlord Property Status Strategy Meetings
- Full Credit Referencing
- Employment Checks
- Affordability Checks
- Right to Rent Check
- Additional Character Checks
- Deposit Protection
- Tenancy Compliance
Tenant Find with Full Management £325.00 + (£39.50pcm)
Tenant Find Service Only £465.00
- Guarantor Agreement: £55.00
- Renewal/Replacement of Tenancy Agreement Following Agency Transfer: £85.00
- Inventory Check-In Report: 1-3 bed £70.00, 4+ bed £95.00
- Inventory Check-Out Report: 1-3 bed £70.00, 4+ bed £95.00
- Interim Inventories: £55.00 (Full Management)
Property Interim Inventory Inspections Explained
To ensure your tenant doesn’t cost you money for repairs, preventable damage, and rent voids that are all avoidable, we strongly recommend a property inspection at 3 months, then annually thereafter. If you would like a different schedule then we can undertake inspections to suit your requirements. From experience we know that picking up any potential problems early is the key to successfully re letting your property quickly.
During our Inventory we will be checking for the following:
- Tenants are keeping the property in the same condition as the day they moved in. We will make comments where necessary and inform you of any actions we have taken
- Undertake a General Hazard Assessment and advise the tenant of any concerns
- Checking for unauthorised pets
- Checking for unauthorised tenants or additional tenants
- Sub-letting – Sub-letting has become big business and in order to try and protect our Landlords as best as possible we ask all residents during an Interim Inventory inspection to supply id which we check against the original tenancy application and for copies of utility bills which should be in their name
- Making sure your asset is not being used for business purposes
- With your authorisation we check with the neighbours if there are any issues
- Electrical Test Certificate (5 Yearly): 1-3 bed £165.00, 4+ bed £245.00
- Gas Certificate (CP12 Annually): £95.00 one appliance
- EPC Energy Performance Certificate (10 Yearly): £85.00
- Legionella Risk Assessment (2 Yearly): £95.00
- PAT Testing for all portable appliances (Yearly): £65.00 Callout + £1.50 per appliance
- Floor Plans: £65.00
F2L Rent Guarantee
WE can provide a Rent Guarantee so that a Tenants rent is paid to you on the same day each and every month for the initial fixed term irrespective if the tenant pays late or defaults.
This service takes all the uncertainty away from a Landlord who can then rely on a regular income without any risk.
Unlike all other Rent guarantee agreements F2L pay you the rent from the start of the tenancy. The rent is paid on the Rent day even if the tenant is late or defaults and their is no need to ever make a claim that normally delays you receiving your rent.
Again unlike all other Rent guarantee Agreements if the tenant fails to pay as their is no claim procedure nothing is ever added to your Insurance claims file that could effect, all types of insurance including, Car, Home, Mobile Phone and as such you are not required to disclose on any insurance applications.
Rent Guarantee £POA pcm*
*Subject to T&C
F2L Guaranteed Rent
Our Guaranteed Rent Tenancies are between 1-5 years.
Fair2Landlords become your tenant with agreement for them to re rent to professional tenants only. The Rent, Council Tax, Utility bills, TV License are all the responsibility of Fair2Landlords.
The Landlord is then paid monthly on a day to suit them until the end of the fixed term. The property is either returned to the Landlord in the same condition as at the start of the tenancy or a new Guaranteed Rent Tenancy is agreed for a further term to suit the Landlord.
FE Guaranteed Rent POA
Landlord Property Services
- Emergency Call Out Tenant Service (24hrs)
- Maintenance & Repair Service (Scheduled to the requirements of the Landlord / Tenant)
- Full Property Refurbishment Service
- Full Development Service
- General Builders
- White Good Repairs
We can undertake emergency maintenance 24 hours a day as and when required as all of our work is carried out by our employees.